lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Poemaa

I can’t be myself anymore. I’m lost in here; between walls, cold walls.
I’m screaming ‘till I get husky, just letting this feeling in myself gets out!

It’s too much to ask for a light in the sky, which guides me thru this darkness?

I don’t feel like myself in here, these walls are getting closer and closer.
There’s something around me, I can feel it. I can almost touch it in the nowhere.
I’m not crazy, why I’m in a straitjacket? This empty room gives me shivers.
Everything is white but I feel like everything is dark.

Get me out of this jail, I swear I will be good… I swear…
I yell and yell, why no one it’s listening? Don’t let me here!

I’ll be good… I promise… I pro…mise…

I feel dizzy, the walls are moving in circles around me. I can hear people screaming, but it seems familiar to me. Why? Why I know those people?

I can’t take it anymore. I want to leave this place, isn’t funny.

These people in my head, shut up! Stop yelling me! Wasn’t my fault, wasn’t my intention.
I’ll never hurt someone again… just a few more… they deserve it!

I’m not smiling, it’s just a spasm. I’m not happy, I’m just remembering all the people I hurt…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario